Duane Allman

Duane Allman autograph & entire band

DuaneAllman.com Forum About Duane Duane Allman autograph & entire band

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Class Act 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

elnanatime

I’m reaching out to see if any of you or anyone you know might be interested in my Allman Brothers Band album cover that was autographed by all the band members (yes all, including Duane and Berry) on August 9, 1970 when I was 16 years old and saw them play on that Sunday afternoon at the 220 Drive-In in Martinsville, Va. Each one signed with a ballpoint pen on the picture of them sitting in the creek inside the gatefold cover. I have consigned my rare piece of memorabilia to Heritage Auctions Entertainment & Music Memorabilia Signature Auction and the bidding ends very soon on Feb.20th. Take a look at zoom in on the autographs. They are the real deal, I was the one that walked up to the band and got them to sign my album. Thank you. Here’s the link: http://entertainment.ha.com/c/search-results.zx?N=53+793+794+792+4294949295+4294966609&type=friend-consignorlive-notice

Class Act

GOD BLESS YOU!
    I can only imagine how difficult a decision you’ve made to let this sentimental piece of memorabilia go! :pinch:

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.