Duane Allman

Duane Allman autograph & all original members

DuaneAllman.com Forum Music Duane Allman autograph & all original members

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  elnanatime 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

elnanatime

A last minute shout out for any Duane Allman and the Allman Brothers memorabilia collectors. A quote from the ABB Memorabilia Buying Guide states “the pièce de résistance for any collection of Allman Brothers memorabilia would certainly be an autograph from Duane Allman, but these, as well as autographs from Berry Oakley, are nearly impossible to find.” My Allman Brothers Band debut album cover was autographed by all the original band members on August 9, 1970 and is being auctioned off right now at Heritage Auctions Entertainment & Music Memorabilia Signature Auction. Bids are taken online, over the phone or in person and ends tomorrow on Feb.20. All the original band members signed on the inside gatefold album cover on the picture of them standing in the creek. I was 16 years old and got their autographs when they played just outside my hometown Martinsville VA at the 220 Drive-In Theater in Collinsville. Please share this.Thank you. On the Heritage Auction website you can zoom in on the autographs. Here’s the link: http://entertainment.ha.com/c/search-results.zx?N=53+793+794+792+4294949303 +4294966620&type=friend-consignorlive-notice

[attachment=21]ABBautograph.jpg[/attachment]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.